sábado, 9 de agosto de 2008

Paris ... see you later.

The account backwards has begun. Three days. Three days to return to Madrid and continue with the essays of the work that prepare with the Cuban Company Mask Laroye and in the production of the next tape of the cortometrajista Isaac Berrokal.

I have been of holidays and I have worked. Two in one. I leave me after doing several contacts, two castings, and an open door to realize a third to principes of September for a project for January 2009. And do not leave to say it: Paris is full of random.

The only that I can say you is that you avenge. It is a diferent city each time that I come. A city to discover, for taste and smell. And perhaps go back by work. It could be a good occasion to learn the language.

To finish I only want to agradecer to Fabrice Pierrot, Thierry Guerrier, Sophie Nicollas, Victor García León, Panchika Velez, Celine Walks and to Natahlie Cheron ... they have shared with me during these days, dinners, walks, discussions, laughs, night, meetings etc ... And for his good wellcome.

I will Go back, this is clear, to collect the fruits of the semillita that have left. Already see us in Madrid. And do not worry ... ... I carry bollos for all!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: